Black Lake – Where the Cree River and the Fond du Lac Rivers Meet!
Black Lake/Fond Du Lac River/ Middle Lake
You can choose a combination out of three bodies of water to fish during your trip, or have one of our
professional guides take you to where the bite is on! Black Lake has a history of its own and is known for huge northern pike, giant lake trout and trophy walleye. And if you want to fish for arctic grayling there’s a reason we got the name Camp Grayling!
- Accommodations at our upscale hotel in Stony Rapids
- Executive dining
- Fish species; Northern pike, lake trout, walleye, whitefish and arctic grayling
- What’s included
- Return airfare from Saskatoon (if you want to drive or fly yourself to Stony Rapids, the price will be adjusted accordingly)
- New 18ft aluminum boat with 50hp 4 stroke motors, casting deck, padded spring ride seats and fuel
- Professional Guide
- All meals and shore lunch
- Water and non-alcoholic beverages
- What to bring
- All-weather clothing
- Polarized sunglasses
Please note that weight restrictions are strictly enforced by Camp Grayling to 50lbs per person.
Costs: 2021 only season special due to Covid: $3500 /person.
Price based on 4 days of fishing and 4 nights in our upscale hotel in Stony Rapids (Satellite TV and Internet)
$600/ person for each additional day
*please note: taxes, fishing licenses are not included. A $1,000 non refundable deposit is required.
Prices are based on 2 fisherman per boat. Please call for single fisherman.