Riou Lake Outpost – Sand flats, cabbage weed and structure like you’ve never seen!
Riou Lake Outpost is every fisherman’s dream and should be on their bucket list. It is no wonder many Saskatchewan guides say it is a MUST fish lake. While the guides love it, you’re trip is unguided as an “Do-It-Yourself” Outpost camp. Riou Lake is a hotspot due to the glacier formation left behind, making habitat that is explosive! Undoubtedly one of Saskatchewan’s best! Huge northern pike, walleye and lake trout!
- 2 hour ATV ride in from Stoney Rapids, 20-minute boat ride to camp
- Fly in optional at additional charges
- Capacity 12 beds (Cabins and Upscale Wall Tents)
- Fish Species; Trophy northern pike, walleye, lake trout and whitefish.
- Price based on 4 days of fishing and 4 nights in camp
- Hotel at Stoney Rapids is extra
- DIY Outpost so your trip is unguided
- What’s included
- Return airfare from Saskatoon (If you want to drive or fly yourself to Stony Rapids, the price will be adjusted accordingly)
- Transportation to and from outpost
- New 18ft aluminum boat with 40hp 4 stroke motors, casting deck, padded spring ride seats and fuel
- Fuel for generator and propane for cooking
- Flush toilets, showers and hot running water
- Fishing nets and tubs
- Cooking gear
- What to bring
- Food and beverages
- Reels and tackle
- All-weather clothing
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Polarized sunglasses
Please note that weight restrictions are strictly enforced by Camp Grayling to 50lbs per person.
Cost: 2022: $3,250 /person (minimum 4 people or $13,000) 4 days
$500/ person for each additional day
*please note: taxes, fishing licenses are not included. A $1000.00 non refundable deposit is required.